You can unbrick any phone, install custom ROM or fix any software error with a stock ROM flash file. The android device comes equipped with a “stock ROM,” also known as the “stock firmware”. The stock ROM is the pre-installed operating system in your device. The stock ROM has limited functionalities that are defined by the phone’s manufacturer. If you want to add additional features to your device, you may need to resort to a custom ROM.
- In our PC Mark Battery testing, it lasted for just over 10 hours, which is honestly just fine.
- It takes only 5 minutes to charge to 50%, and less than 15 mins to be fully charged.
- Heating beyond the safe temperatures can kill the processor, and the battery can explode.
- Black Shark’s latest https://iwep.org.vn/upgrade-your-samsung-gt-p5113-with-the-latest-6-0/ entry, as Gen Z would say, is “built different.” The Black Shark 4 Pro looks and feels more like a traditional smartphone than it does a gaming one.
- The main camera can also record videos in 4K and with 60 fps if desired.
Offers a fresh, fast platform to help you stay connected and productive while you’re on the go.
While I’m more in favor of minimalism and burdenless user experiences, gamers may appreciate what JoyUI has to offer. Given its heavy-layered approach to Android, don’t expect the Black Shark 4 Pro to be the fastest with software updates. The review unit that I’ve been using is still on Android 11 and the December security patch. A fairly bright AMOLED screen with 1080p resolution is installed in Xiaomi’s gaming phone. The even brightness distribution on the screen is good, but the color accuracy is rather mediocre. Thus, users who are looking for a display for professional applications will have to recalibrate the display with suitable software or look elsewhere.
- Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 SoC and an Adreno 730 GPU mated to 128 or 256 GB of UFS 3.1 storage and 8, 12 or 16 GB of LPDDR5 RAM.
- Read our detailed phone pros and cons, quick reviews, and more!.
- The smartphone works on Qualcomm SM8250-AC Snapdragon 870 5G (7 nm).
- Add to all these the different modes like Magic Press and all the options for customizing the display, performance and screen sensitivity, and you have a very nice gaming experience.
- You can also check out its PUBG Graphics from the specifications tab.
On the other hand, I noticed a serious overheating problem on 3DMark’s Wild Life Stress Test benchmark, which simulates gaming usage for 20 minutes. The temperature rose to 60°C and the smartphone was burning hot. But the smartphone managed to maintain a framerate with 85% stability, oscillating between 30 and 74 FPS. The display is a strength here, being capable of 144Hz gaming with options to tone down to 60Hz or 90Hz, adding versatility right off the bat. Adding to this is an astronomical 720Hz touch response, which is pretty damn fast for your fingers. Black Shark really paid attention to what mobile gamers needed here. In addition, the new Black Shark will use LPDDR5 memory, UFS 3.1 flash memory, and a high refresh rate screen.
The Black Shark’s 720Hz touch sampling rate is another welcome feature and sets the industry standard for the lowest touch delay of just 8.3ms. Basically, the phone is very responsive to touches and inputs. The back of the Black Shark 4 Pro is subtle in design, a shift from the schematics of traditional gaming phones. But for some reason, my SIM and credentials always goes back to a ROG Phone.